We have the pleasure of hosting Dr. Natalia Soshnikova from the Institute of Molecular Biology gGmbH (IMB) in Mainz, Germany. She will talk about the molecular mechanisms of intestinal stem cell specification during development.
More details about her research here: Soshnikova Lab
Date: Thursday 18th of January
Time: 10:30 – 11:10 + discussions
Place: BUS1: Meeting-room Pankreas (6th floor, KGJ for Diabetes)
Some Selected Papers produced by the Soshnikova lab:
- Dzama MM, Nigmatullina L, Sayols S, Kreim N and Soshnikova N (2017). Distinct populations of embryonic epithelial progenitors generate Lgr5+ intestinal stem cells. Dev Biol, pii: S0012-1606(17)30576-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ydbio.2017.10.012
- Kazakevych J, Sayols S, Messner B, Krienke C and Soshnikova N (2017). Dynamic changes in chromatin states accompany specification of the adult intestinal stem cells. Nucleic Acids Res, 45(10):5770-5784. doi: 10.1093/nar/gkx167
- Nigmatullina L, Norkin M, Dzama MM, Messner B, Sayols S, Soshnikova N (2017). Id2 controls specification of Lgr5+ intestinal stem cell progenitors during gut development. EMBO J, 36: 869-885. doi: 10.15252/embj.201694959 (recommended by F1000Prime)
- Jung H, Mazzoni EO, Soshnikova N, Hanley O, Venkatesh B, Duboule D, Dasen JS (2014). Evolving Hox activity profiles govern diversity in locomotor systems. Dev Cell, 29, 171-187
- Schorderet P, Lonfat N, Darbellay F, Tschopp P, Gitto S, Soshnikova N, Duboule D (2013). A genetic approach to the recruitment of PRC2 at the HoxD locus. PLoS Genet, 9, e1003951
- Montavon T, Soshnikova N, Mascrez B, Joye E, Thevenet L, Splinter E, de Laat W, Spitz F and Duboule D (2011). A regulatory archipelago controls Hox genes transcription in digits. Cell, 147, 1132-1145
- Soshnikova N, Montavon T, Leleu M, Galjart N and Duboule D (2010). Functional analysis of CTCF during mammalian limb development. Dev Cell, 19, 819-830
- Soshnikova N and Duboule D (2009). Epigenetic temporal control of mouse Hox genes in vivo. Science, 324, 1320-1323
Please share with your colleagues and students, and show your support by attending the seminar.